We are developing BioVena™, a less-invasive, effective, pain-free and faster minimally invasive endovenous treatment for all chronic venous disease patients. BioVena™ is the world ’s first effective non-thermal medical device to cure varicose veins and venous ulcers, collectively known as chronic venous disease*. BioVena™ uses the body’s natural healing response to cure symptoms allowing all chronic venous disease sufferers receive treatment for the first time.
Chronic Venous disease (CVD) is when blood is not circulated effectively around the body. It is caused by the failure of one-way valves responsible for preventing blood flowing backwards in veins and results in blood pooling in the legs. Chronic Venous Disease is a progressive spectrum of symptoms where 5% of sufferers experience more advanced symptoms every year.
Symptoms begin with varicose veins, which are dilated, tortuous veins. This can progress to pain, heaviness and leg swelling, eczema and subsequent skin changes leading to the breakdown of the skin, and malodorous leaking venous ulceration, in addition to cosmetic dissatisfaction.
This is a progressive and devastating disease which destroys Quality of Life for patients who experience advanced symptoms.
Venous disease affects one in four people and ranks as the 4th most common chronic disease in the world. This progressive venous disease culminates in debilitating venous leg ulcers that destroy quality of life for sufferers. It places a huge burden on health care systems, representing up to 3% of total healthcare budgets of western countries.
Only 1.3% of the 120 million people in the US & Europe who suffer from venous disease currently receive treatment each year.
BioVena™ offers an unrivalled lower risk treatment which will allow more patients who suffer from venous disease to access effective treatment*.
* – BioVena™ is currently for Investigational Research Use Only. Regulatory approval is anticipated in 2021.
Our team is growing. We’re looking for talented people, who will lead and innovate. Join us to make a positive impact in a fast-paced patient-focused environment. Let’s build.
We currently seek applicants for the following positions.
Venari Medical is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Values are important. We’re interested to hear from people who share them:
- Patient First: A commitment to delivery of safe and effective solutions that improve the quality of life of our patients.
- High-Quality Customers Delivery: To deliver a high-quality sustainable product and service to our customers at a reasonable price.
- Purposeful Innovation: To use scientific research to further develop the understanding of unmet clinical needs to benefit patients.
- Employee Enrichment: To provide a respectful environment where employees can thrive with calculated bias for action.
- Strong Shareholder Position: To achieve strong returns and positive cash position to swiftly capitalise on future opportunities.